Anti-Reflective Coating or “ARC” is a multi-layer metal oxide coating process applied to both sides of the Ultra-Clear lenses. This allows more light to enter the mask by reducing light reflections off the inside and outside surface of the lens.
After all, the main reason you dive is to SEE what’s down there! The new VENOM dive mask lets you see more…and you’ll look great doing it.
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite™™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.