Why The SS1?
The SS1 is the newest and most sophisticated product of its type, taking the concept to new levels of convenience, reliability and performance as only Atomic Aquatics can deliver.
The SS1 Breathes Just Like A Primary
SS1 Performance & Durability
The SS1 delivers high flow rates to a diver at depth with a minimum of effort. It is very stable and not prone to unnecessary free-flow or leakage from water movement while swimming or during entries/exits. The inflator/deflator is easy to operate with soft surfaced buttons placed where they can be easily operated with one hand. The SS1 is constructed of quality materials not found in any other safe second on the market. The quick disconnect coupling, regulator valve body, and inflation and deflation stems are machined from type 316 Stainless Steel or Titanium to avoid corrosion that would eventually seize components or degrade performance and function. The regulator orifice and lever are Titanium for maximum strength and reliability.
- High-Flow LP Hose & Disconnect
- Multi-Configuration Adaptability
- Ergonomic Controls: Large oversized and ergonomically-shaped buttons are easy to find for pneumatic or oral inflation/deflation. They are easy to distinguish and faced with soft tactile rubber surfaces.
- Low-Profile Elliptical Design: The elliptically-shaped body of the SS1 lies flat against the BCD keeping it out of the way and reducing drag.
- Unique & Convenient BCD Quick-Disconnect System
- Atomic Patented Seat Saving Orifice
- Titanium Lever
- Integrated Purge Cover: One-piece flexible cover allows purge of the regulator when depressed anywhere on the cover surface.
- 2-Year / 300 Dive Service Interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty