SeaVentures is having a rental computer blowout! These Sherwood Profile Dive Computer Consoles are used and have just been serviced, so they are ready for your next dive adventure. These computers are perfect for newer divers. Would you rather purchase in person? Come visit us at 2880 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 136, Alpharetta, GA 30022!
Whether you’re 60’ down or 260’ down, you want exceptional reliability. You also want a computer that’s easy to read and makes sense. ProFile satisfies both requirements.
ProFile has one of the most intuitive displays available today. Color indicating bands and a logical layout of readouts provide information at a glance.
ProFile’s time-tested algorithm reliably calculates, updates and displays no decompression limits throughout your dive and if you get into a decompression situation it will give information for stops as deep as 60 feet. This practical dive computer also features:
• Air/Nitrox or Gauge operating mode.
• Deep stop reminder – conforms to latest theories recommending deep stops for dives that exceed 80 feet.
• Digital and bar graph indicators for nitrogen, oxygen limits and ascent rate.
• Log book data: up to 50 dives.
• Consumer replaceable battery.
• Economical companion to Wisdom 2.
• Easy console upgrade: Profile fits all current Sherwood consoles and can replace depth gauge.
• Excellent entry level computer.
• Analog ascent rate indicator with warnings.
• Visual alarms.
• HydroGlow backlit display for easy reading in low light situations.
• Automatic altitude compensation to 14,000 feet.
• Temperature readout.
• Standard or metric unit selectivity.
• Available in console, wrist mount, hose mount and capsule only configurations.
• Nitrox mode.
• Deepest depth – current dive.
• Dive time.
• Current depth.
• Dive Time remaining (NDL).
• Bar graphs – maximum nitrogen load and maximum ascent rate last dive.
• Screen 1 indicator.
• Water temperature – last dive.
• Surface interval before dive.
• Maximum depth last dive.
• Dive time.